in Houston & Katy, Texas
It's easy to pamper yourself and renew your skin when you visit the SPA at Suzanne Bruce and Associates in Houston and Katy, Texas. A chemical peel can rejuvenate your skin or treat stubborn acne, and give you a radiant glow.
To get started, request a free consultation online with one of our talented dermatologist-trained aestheticians or call us at (713) 850-0470. In addition to our SPA services, Suzanne Bruce and Associates offers comprehensive cosmetic dermatology and medical services provided by a staff of board-certified dermatologists and highly-trained medical professionals.
Menu of Chemical Peels
We offer a wide variety of chemical peels at our SPA in Houston and Katy, Texas. Let us help you select the one that's right for your skin and your aesthetic goals. Choices include the following:
- AFA® Hydrating Peel and AFA Clay-Peel® – These gentle peels lighten pigmentation, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin to help it look radiant and feel silky smooth. The Hydrating Peel is for dry, more sensitive skin. The Clay Peel is ideal for normal to oily, more acne-prone skin.
- Illuminize Peel™ – This alpha-hydroxy acid peel is the perfect first-time peel with no downtime and little or no visible peeling. It improves clarity, color, and skin texture, giving your skin a more youthful appearance. You can ramp up your results by adding a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Gel Peel GL – Combining 30% glycolic and lactic acid, this gentle chemical peel exfoliates and revitalizes photo-damaged skin, helping reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne. Great in a series, it is a perfect complement to microdermabrasion, an IPL FotoFacial™, or treatments with BOTOX® Cosmetic in our Cosmetic Center.
- Micropeel is a three-step process of exfoliation to tackle fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Dermaplaning uses a blade to gently exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin and remove the fine, blond vellus or "peach fuzz" facial hair. Next, we perform an alpha hydroxy acid peel to accelerate cell renewal. Finally, cryogenic therapy, involving the application of frozen carbon dioxide, calms and protects the skin.
- Micropeel Plus is a one-step combination salicylic and glycolic acid peel designed to reduce acne, control future breakouts, improve pigmentation from previous breakouts and reduce sun damage.
- VIVITÉ® Glycolic Peel – Great for sun-damaged, dry, sensitive skin, this more aggressive 70% glycolic acid peel improves overall skin appearance and does even more for fine lines and wrinkles. It can also be combined with microdermabrasion to enhance results.
- Vitalize Peel® and Rejuvenize Peel™ – Recommended for those with hyperpigmentation (dark spots on the skin), melasma (dark patches on the skin), discoloration, acne, and acne scars, these deeper peels can achieve visible improvement after one treatment. The stronger, more aggressive Rejuvenize Peel can achieve desired results sooner, but requires more downtime – up to a week
GET THE SKINNY
THE PERFECT BEGINNER'S PEEL
Find out why the AFA® Hydrating Peel is a good choice for a first peel. Read the Article
During your consultation, your aesthetician will help you determine which chemical peel or other SPA treatment will best give you the results you desire.