Suzanne Bruce and Associates, PA
1900 Saint James Place #600
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 850-0240
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (Services Only)
Smooth, evenly colored skin can help you look younger and more vibrant, no matter what your age. Fraxel® laser skin treatments in Houston and Katy, TX at Suzanne Bruce and Associates offer advanced skin rejuvenation that is tailored to your unique goals, needs, and concerns.
Experience counts when it comes to laser skin rejuvenation. Our medical professionals have performed over 1,400 Fraxel treatments combined, earning us Fraxel’s highest distinction, Black Diamond Award, signifying us as one of the nation’s top providers.
Your Beautiful Skin
In addition to renewing the skin’s surface, Fraxel treatments improve other conditions such as:
- Wrinkles and texture on the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands and around the eyes
- Uneven pigmentation and discoloration including, age spots, sun spots, and melasma (mask of pregnancy)
- Acne scars, surgical scars, and stretch marks
- Redness on the face and neck
Fraxel resurfaces the skin fractionally. It gets its name from “fraction” and “pixel.” By treating a fraction of your skin in tiny pinpoint laser columns – or pixels – adjacent untreated skin helps heal the skin rapidly, while the treated columns promote collagen formation over time improving the appearance and texture of the skin. This fractional approach to skin resurfacing yields great results while minimizing recovery time.
Get The Skinny
Global Facial Rejuvenation
Learn more about treatments that are performed on the entire face. Read the Article
Our Fraxel treatment options improve many of the same conditions but vary in intensity. During your consultation, we will help you determine which one is best suited to you.
- Fraxel re:store® is a gentler, non-ablative (leaves skin intact) option that can significantly improve mild to moderate skin damage over the course of 4 to 5 sessions, spaced 3 to 4 weeks apart. Most patients require only minimal downtime and can resume normal activities within 1 to 2 days.
- Fraxel re:pair® is a more aggressive option to dramatically improve severely damaged skin and advanced signs of aging. It typically involves just a single ablative treatment but requires a longer recovery period – up to 1 week.
- Our Signature Fraxel re:pair includes a pre-treatment and a series of post-treatment Omnilux™ LED Light Therapy treatments as part of that procedure.
Patients can attain more comprehensive facial rejuvenation through a combination of Fraxel and Thermage® skin tightening treatments.Back to Top