Suzanne Bruce and Associates, PA
1900 Saint James Place #600
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 850-0240
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (Services Only)
Skin Rejuvenation Treatments in Houston & Katy, Texas
There’s a variety of relaxing skin rejuvenation treatments available in Houston and Katy at the spa at Suzanne Bruce and Associates. These gentle and effective treatments will refresh your skin and your soul.
Menu of Treatments
At Suzanne Bruce and Associates in Katy and Houston, skin rejuvenation is available through many advanced spa treatments. Our talented aestheticians will help you determine which one will help your skin look its best. Treatment options include:
- Dermaplaning is a skin-smoothing treatment using a blade to gently exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin. It doubles as a painless hair removal treatment taking off the fine, blond vellus or “peach fuzz” facial hair.
- Microdermabrasion gently polishes away the topmost layer of dull, dead skin with a diamond-chip surfaced wand leaving your face smooth and vibrant. It is often used to prime the skin before a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment, facial, or chemical peel. With our specialized wands, we can infuse products that benefit your skin during your treatment.
- Vibradermabrasion exfoliates the skin and increases collagen production with gently vibrating, textured paddles. It restores a smooth, silky texture and facilitates the infusion of our many specialized products.
- Omnilux™ Skin Rejuvenation treatments stimulate collagen production with LED light to soften fine lines and improve skin tone, clarity, and texture. At our spa in Katy and Houston, microdermabrasion and the Levulan® Kerastick® can further enhance Omnilux results.
- Clear + Brilliant is a fractional resurfacing laser performed on the face, neck, chest, arms or hands. After our recommend series of Clear + Brilliant treatments you will see improvement in texture, tone and pores, giving you an overall smoother and more youthful appearance. Try our new skin maintenance procedure today.
- Perméa is the newest fractional resurfacing laser and the sister treatment to Clear + Brilliant. Also performed on the face, neck, chest, arms or hands, this treatment focuses more on reducing hyperpigmentation and melasma. After a series of 6 Perméa treatments you will see improvement in the evenness of your skin tone and a reduction of excess pigmentation in your complexion. One of our aestheticians will be able to asses if you are the right candidate for this treatment.
Get The Skinny
Seeing is Believing
Read the latest skincare news in our latest edition of The Skinny online magazine. Read the Article
Get The Skinny on all that's new in skin care
Read the latest skincare news in our latest edition of The Skinny online magazine. Read Now
In addition to our spa services, we offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic and medical dermatology services all provided by a staff of board-certified dermatologists and highly-trained medical professionals.Back to Top