Suzanne Bruce and Associates, PA
1900 Saint James Place #600
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 850-0240
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (Cosmetic Services Only)
Cellulite gives areas like the thighs and buttocks an unattractive, dimpled appearance. This condition affects women more than men, and is largely due to genetics, skin type, and hormones. The skin specialists at Suzanne Bruce and Associates in Houston, Texas, offer effective cellulite treatment without surgery or downtime can give you a smoother, firmer look.
To find out more, request a consultation online or call our office at
We use advanced technology to provide effective, non-surgical cellulite and fat reduction at our Houston, TX, practice. Available options include:
- Cellfina™ is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive procedure proven to reduce cellulite for at least a year. It treats the fibrous connective bands that cause cellulite in just one visit, leaving you with smooth, sleek contours.
- CoolSculpting® is a non-invasive way to get rid of love handles, muffin top or other unwanted bulges comfortably and naturally using a patented cooling technology called Cryolipolysis™.
- Exilis® smoothes and sculpts problem areas through controlled RF energy that heats tissue, tightens existing collagen, and stimulates new collagen production.
- Thermage® treatments reduce cellulite by tightening existing collagen and stimulating the production of new collagen.
- UltraShape® is a non-invasive and completely pain-free treatment that uses ultrasound to reduce fat and sculpt problem areas such as the abdomen, flanks, and thighs.
- VelaShape™ uses radiofrequency (RF) energy, infrared light, vacuum and mechanical massage to gradually enhance the appearance of cellulite by tightening the skin through a series of treatments.
- ZERONA® reduces fat below the skin with low-level laser energy that penetrates the surface of the skin without harming it.
During your consultation, we will help you determine which treatment will best help you achieve your desired improvements.
Back to Top