AICR Skin Research
Clinical research is an integral part of Suzanne Bruce and Associates. In 1999, we founded our Center for Skin Research, and to date our staff, with more than 85 years of combined dermatological clinical research experience, has conducted over 100 dermatologic clinical studies. We conduct clinical research trials for pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical companies, laser manufacturers, and clinical research organizations (CRO).
We offer a variety of treatments that can lighten and even eliminate brown spots. Options include:
- Fraxel® laser treatments correct brown spots and uneven pigmentation, in addition to improving skin texture. These treatments also increase collagen production to improve wrinkles and skin tone.
- Microneedling can treat light brown spots and uneven coloring of the face, neck, chest, arms, or hands. It also helps stimulate collagen production to firm and tighten skin.
- IPL FotoFacial™ treatments effectively eliminate brown spots through intense pulsed light energy.
- Chemical peels can even out skin color and are available in a range of strengths.
- Skin care products can help fade existing brown spots and provide protection from sun exposure.
When you visit us for a consultation, our medical professionals will help you choose the treatment that will best help you reach your aesthetic goals, as some treatments correct multiple conditions at once.