It’s easy to pamper yourself and renew your skin when you visit the spa at Suzanne Bruce and Associates in Houston, Texas. A chemical peel can rejuvenate your skin or treat stubborn acne, and give you a radiant glow.
To get started, request a free consultation online with one of our talented dermatologist-trained aestheticians or call us at
(713) 850-0240. In addition to our spa services, Suzanne Bruce and Associates offers comprehensive cosmetic dermatology and medical services provided by a staff of board-certified dermatologists and highly-trained medical professionals.
Menu of Chemical Peels
We offer a wide variety of chemical peels at our spa in Houston, Texas. Let us help you select the one that’s right for your skin and your aesthetic goals. Choices include the following:
- Illuminize Peel™ – This salecylic and mandelic acid peel is the perfect first-time peel with no downtime and little or no visible peeling. It improves clarity, color, and skin texture, giving your skin a more youthful appearance. It can also help with improving the appearance of acne. You can ramp up your results by adding-on a microdermabrasion treatment. This treatment qualifies for our Beauty Rewards program, after your first full priced treatment, patients are eligible for monthly subsequent treatments at $65!
- Gel Peel GL – Combining up to 30% glycolic and lactic acid, this gentle chemical peel exfoliates and revitalizes photo-damaged skin, helping reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne. The GL peel is great for protecting against environmental damage as well. Great in a series, it is a perfect complement to microdermabrasion, an IPL FotoFacial™, or treatments with BOTOX® Cosmetic in our cosmetic center. Along with the Illuminize peel, the GL peel qualifies for the Beauty Rewards program as well. Both peels can be experienced interchangeably within the program for the discounted monthly rate.
- Micropeel is a three-step process of exfoliation to tackle fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Dermaplaning uses a blade to gently exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin and remove the fine, blond vellus or “peach fuzz” facial hair. Next, we perform a glycolic and lactic acid peel to accelerate cell renewal.
- Vitalize Peel® and Rejuvenize Peel™ – Recommended for those with hyperpigmentation (dark spots on the skin), melasma (dark patches on the skin), discoloration, acne, and acne scars, these deeper peels can achieve visible improvement after one treatment. The stronger, more aggressive Rejuvenize Peel can achieve desired results sooner, but requires more downtime – up to a week.
Get The Skinny
The Perfect Beginner's Peel
Find out why the AFA® Hydrating Peel is a good choice for a first peel. Read the Article
During your consultation, your aesthetician will help you determine which chemical peel or other spa treatment will best give you the results you desire.Back to Top