Brown spots, including freckles, age spots, and sun spots, usually result from cumulative sun exposure. While they might look cute on the cheeks of a child, most adults would like to eliminate brown spots that commonly occur on the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
We offer a variety of treatments that can lighten and even eliminate brown spots. Options include:
- Fraxel® laser treatments correct brown spots and uneven pigmentation, in addition to improving skin texture. These treatments also increase collagen production to improve wrinkles and skin tone.
- Microneedling can treat light brown spots and uneven coloring of the face, neck, chest, arms, or hands. It also helps stimulate collagen production to firm and tighten skin.
- IPL FotoFacial™ treatments effectively eliminate brown spots through intense pulsed light energy.
- Chemical peels can even out skin color and are available in a range of strengths.
- Skin care products can help fade existing brown spots and provide protection from sun exposure.
When you visit us for a consultation, our medical professionals will help you choose the treatment that will best help you reach your aesthetic goals, as some treatments correct multiple conditions at once.