Suzanne Bruce and Associates, PA
1900 Saint James Place #600
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 850-0240
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (Cosmetic Services Only)
Brown spots, including freckles, age spots, and sun spots, usually result from cumulative sun exposure and a genetic predisposition. While they might look cute on the cheeks of a child, most adults would like to eliminate brown spots that commonly occur on the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
To find out more about your cosmetic options for treating brown spots at our Houston practice, request a consultation online or call our office at
We offer a variety of treatments that can lighten and even eliminate brown spots. Options include:
- Fraxel® laser treatments correct brown spots and uneven pigmentation, in addition to improving skin texture. These treatments also increase collagen production to improve wrinkles and skin tone.
- Perméa is a gentle fractional resurfacing laser that can treat brown spots and uneven coloring of the face, neck, chest, arms, or hands. It also helps stimulate collagen production to firm and tighten skin.
- IPL FotoFacial™ treatments effectively eliminate brown spots through intense pulsed light energy.
- Chemical peels can even out skin color and are available in a range of strengths.
- Skin care products can help fade existing brown spots and provide protection from sun exposure.
When you visit us for a consultation, our medical professionals will help you choose the treatment that will best help you reach your aesthetic goals, as some treatments correct multiple conditions at once.
Back to Top