Why Choose Our Practice
Whether you need the care of a trusted dermatologist for a skin condition or you are interested in a cosmetic treatment to improve your complexion, Suzanne Bruce and Associates is an excellent choice. Our full-service dermatology practice in Houston, Texas, is prepared to meet all the needs of your skin. Discover why so many people from the greater Houston area choose our practice to care for the health and beauty of their skin.
Specialists in Skin Health
With over 20 years of experience, dermatology is the foundation of our practice, and our patients’ skin health is our highest priority. When you choose Suzanne Bruce and Associates, you can be sure that your skin condition will be diagnosed and treated by an experienced professional who is familiar with conditions that range from common to rare. Each dermatologist in our practice holds the distinction of being certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. Our experienced physician assistant was the first to achieve diplomate status from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA).
Authorities in Aesthetic Procedures
While BOTOX® Cosmetic, CoolSculpting®, laser hair removal, and many other aesthetic procedures are available from a range of providers, your results and safety depend on the training and experience of the provider you choose. Suzanne Bruce & Associates consistently ranks in the top 20 of many of these companies, based on excellence and experience. All of our staff has a detailed understanding of the skin from the surface all the way down to the lower dermis, and we know that each and every patient is unique. As a result, we only recommend the procedures that are right for your skin and will provide the improvements you are hoping to attain.
Our specialized training enables us to perform all aesthetic procedures according to the highest standards of safety. When you choose our practice, you can be confident that you will receive attractive and natural-looking results that also prioritize your health and well-being.
Treatment & Technology Innovators
Since 1999, our research division has been directly involved in clinical trials to assist corporations in advancing the fields of both cosmetic and medical dermatology. The people who choose our practice benefit from having direct access to professionals who know what does and does not work. In addition, patients who have had no success with standard treatments for rosacea, acne, and other medical concerns may benefit from the new treatment approaches used in our clinical trials. People also have the opportunity to experience the latest cosmetic treatments before the general public. All who participate in our clinical trials receive quality skin care free of charge, including skin exams from a board-certified dermatologist, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant.
Focused on Our Patients
As medical practices grow, they often lose sight of the actual reason they began: their patients. At Suzanne Bruce and Associates, we focus all we do on making your time with us a rewarding experience by:
- Making it a priority to see patients at their scheduled appointment times
- Taking the time to answer questions and provide detailed information
- Providing a relaxing, well-appointed medical office highlighted by comfortable furniture and paintings by local artists
- Sending a monthly online newsletter to patients who sign up, that shares news about our practice, updates on the latest treatments, and monthly specials
- Mailing our in-house magazine, called the Skinny, that shares the latest in dermatology, skincare trends and news about our practice
- Holding complimentary seminars and events where attendees can interact directly with our providers, learn about new treatments, and try out treatments and skin care products
- Supporting the Houston community through outreach efforts with local nonprofit organizations and by providing education about skin health