Social Media Campaign
Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Instagram between February 1 and February 25 we will be posting facts about domestic violence to help spread awareness and education in the Houston area.
Empowerment Week at SBA starts February 20th
We have dedicated a whole week to educating and empowering our staff about domestic violence.
- Monday, February 20, 2017 “Take a Step Forward”
- Our staff will be rallying together and kick off our Empowerment week with a bold sock day!
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 “Be Bold”
- Our staff will be creating/decorating empowering shirts
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 “Give Back”
- Our staff will be writing encouraging words for women at the center
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 “Become Educated”
- Out staff will enjoy a lunch by an empowering speaker who encourages women to find their voice
- Friday, February 24, 2017 “Spread Awareness”
- Our staff will be wearing purple in support of domestic violence awareness
- Saturday, February 25, 2017 “Get Involved”
- Our staff will be participating in the 29th Annual Race Against Domestic Violence